Time to celebrate this Full Moon on August 26/27 in Pisces with a very intuitive meditation. We made it through powerful eclipses this summer, and are now ready to enjoy all the bliss of our transformations! While a Full Moon can often feel unbalanced due to the polarity of the energy, this one is beautifully aligned and balanced.
Let’s look at the major aspects at play:
- Pisces is all about intuition and connecting to your emotional self. Listen closely & allow yourself the time to do so, everyday. Take a moment every few hours to connect to your breath.
- Grand Trine
- Sun trine to Saturn is about achieving our long-term vision and connecting to wisdom
- Sun trine Uranus points to intuition and confidence
- Saturn trine Uranus enables easy transition for greater flow and creative potential
- Minor Trine
- Moon sextile Saturn encourages us to be protective of those closest to us
- Moon sextile Uranus is about the excitement that follows when we connect to our intuition
- Fixed Stars
- Sadalmelik first noted in the Persian culture is referred to as “Luck of the Kings” and at this time alludes to power of manifestation
- Fomalhault is one of four Persian Royal Stars and symbolizes the Angel Gabriel helping us connect to the spiritual world and our intuition
- Planets in Retrograde are focused on creating more alignment & ease in our lives
- Saturn in Capricorn until Sept 6 – a time of positive karmic change if we stay aligned with our ethics
- Pluto in Capricorn until Sept 29 – all about clearing the unnecessary for greater flow & ease
- Neptune in Pisces until Nov 25 – stay grounded, realistic & objective
Full Moon Meditation
This beautifully aligned Full Moon is a perfect time to reflect on our growth over the past two months. What did you learn? How has your life changed? Surrendering may have been challenging at times, but did you notice that when you did everything seemed to flow more easily? What do you wish to create for the months moving forward?
Let’s tap into our intuition by really listening to what it is you need right now. Time in nature? A moonlit walk? A little self-love?
Oils and crystals for this meditation could include Frankincense, Lavender, Rose, Selenite, Amethyst, Black Obsidian and Clear & Rose Quartz. As you get into your meditation space, set intention, smudge if you like, and perhaps turn on this tune.
Let’s begin with Nadi Shodana – Balancing Breath. Covering the left nostril, inhale through the right. Cover the right, exhale left, then deep inhale. Cover the left, exhale right, inhale and continue. Allow your belly then chest to fill on the inhale, your shoulders, chest and belly to relax on the exhale. This breath slows our energy, improves focus, and with the belly breath tells our body we are in a relaxed state to bring us into a greater relaxed state primed for meditation. Continue your breath for 5 minutes, returning to an easy inhale and exhale through the nose bringing your focus to your Third Eye and Crown Chakras. Stay in meditation as long as you need.