This Fullmoon has a lot at play, with the Moon in Sagittarius and the Sun in Gemini. Let’s look at the aspects at play, to help you dive more deeply into personal exploration with the meditation below!
- Moon and Sun polarities, as in every Fullmoon encourage us to seek balance. What isn’t aligned in our life?
- Gemini asks us to explore & question. Is there something we could see from a different perspective? Are we seeing the whole picture? This is much healthier and easier on us that opposition!
- Sagittarius encourages us to open our hearts. Is there something we are missing in our relationships? If we open up more, if we live what we wish to attract, it will come to us. Sagittarius Decan 1 signals swift changes – so be clear about what you wish to attract.
- The Water Trine of Venus & Cancer on May 31 further asks us to work with our intuition, wisdom, and emotions to resolve or heal any pieces we wish to transform in our lives.
- Saturn’s Semisextile signals ego versus responsibility. This is an interesting opposition as for many they tie into each other. Focus on what you are doing for true soul fulfillment. What can you let go of? What can you change or change in how you approach?
- Mar’s Sextile is a playful one. Similar to above, make more time for true soul fulfillment!
- There are two very interesting fixed stars, which are considered Royal in the Persian culture:
- Antares tying to Scorpio, Mars & Jupiter – a tough, strategic, powerful star
- Aldebaran in the eye of the Taurus bull – energy & tenacity
A strong combination, able to make things happen. The question here, are we looking at the full scenario? Are we using our intuition and wisdom when making choices? Are we doing things to win, or for the greater good and in alignment with truth? Be a wise leader for yourself and others.
This is a lovely meditation to connect more deeply to your Third Eye, your centre of intuition. Sometimes it can be tricky to always listen to our intuition, but our body knows. We just need to slow down and listen, which is definitely not always easy. When you are faced with decisions, try to take a few deep breaths. Close your eyes, ground yourself, and ask your higher self (getting the ego out of the way), ‘What would you do?’ Wait. Be patient. Listen, and you will know.
This is the longer version of that mini-meditation for you to really soak up this Fullmoon:
As always, I like to start with a bath, bringing in my favorite healing stones and essential oils. This Fullmoon I would recommend Smokey Quartz, as it’s grounding, clearing & playful. To connect with your intuition, Amethyst or Black Obsidian. For essential oils, I would recommend Young Living’s Northern Black Spruce (their farm is in BC!) to ground, Lavender in the bath, and a drop of Frankincense on your Third Eye. If you do not have Northern Black Spruce, you can use another earthy or woody essential oil.* For music, try this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdl8mpoeG2Y
For the meditation, set up your space so you won’t be disturbed. Bring your healing stones, sage if you wish or burn palo santo to clear the energy. Make yourself comfortable. Close your eyes, take 5 deep inhales into your stomach and exhale through the mouth relaxing your shoulders, neck & jaw. Bring your awareness to your hips and root chakra to create a strong connection with the Earth. Placing your tongue tip on the roof of your mouth, inhale for 4 seconds, hold for 7, exhale open-mouth for 8 seconds. Repeat 10 times, then return to an easy Ocean or Ujjayi breath – inhaling and exhaling through the nose. Bring your awareness to your Third Eye, ask to see more clearly how to approach a specific situation, or you can just listen and watch your thoughts as you connect more deeply to your intuition.
You can try this anytime, anywhere. Practice daily connecting to your intuition, and you will become aware of the subtle signs your body is telling you, helping to bring you into greater alignment with your Higher Self.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. You are welcome to join us for Yin, where we practice this every Thursday 8-9pm. This is a gentle class focusing on deep fascial & emotional release, breath & mediation.
Love & light,
*I use only Young Living (YL) oils as they are held to the highest integrity in the industry. YL can ensure this as they own their own farms, monitor the entire process of ‘seed to seal’ (bottle), going so far as to harvest appropriate plants by horse and carriage or hand so as to protect the energetic balance of the plant. Oils that do not pass testing, are put back in the organic soils on YL farms. Why do they take such care? It’s part of Young Living’s mission, and they know what we put on our skin is absorbed into our bodies between 20 seconds to 10 minutes.
To purchase your own oils, please follow this link and order as Wholesale to save 24%. Again, I am happy to answer any questions.