Tween Yoga Series
Tween Yoga Series: New dates TBD
For 10-13yrs. Min 6 students. Max 12.
Tween Yoga is a special class, to support youth during this transition. Developing healthy tools and understanding healthy relationships is paramount during this time. In this series we will explore developing positive body image, self-awareness, creating a self-care practice, healthy relationships, boundaries and empathy.
We do this through:
* Yoga – movement and awareness of the physical body
* Meditation – understanding various approaches we can incorporate into our life for greater peace
* Philosophy – the 8 limbs of yoga and other tools for self-awareness and peace
* Breathwork – one of the 8 limbs called pranayama to support awareness and peace
* Physiology – understanding how our nervous system + cranial nerves operate
As this class is led by Katie – a 200h Yoga Teacher Trainer, we are able to peek into some aspects of what is learned in Teacher Training.
No experience necessary. Please ensure to register and complete the waiver for your child (you can use your email address).
$111 + gst
“Having learned mindfulness and breath-work as a child, I can attest to how much this has helped shape my life, and offered me a place of solace where ever I go. One of the greatest gifts my Mother gave me.”
We have been offering in and after-school yoga programs on the North Shore since 2016! If your school is interested in us hosting yoga for your children, please email Katie@studio202community.com
We host Birthday Parties, with special age appropriate classes and crafts for Tweens – including making gifts to take home with essential oils! Please email Katie@studio202community.com