Mom and Baby Yoga
Join Amy for Mom and Baby Yoga! This gentle yoga class supports moms during this delicate and amazing post-natal time. Through breathwork or pranayama, and yoga, we support you in nourishing your mind, body, and soul. When mama is grounded, it’s possible to be supportive of babe – even if sleep deprived! By combining yoga and Pilates, mamas are able to gently re-gain strength. We understand how important community is during this time, so please join us for tea and chats after class.
This class is open to all levels for moms at least 6 weeks post-partum. This class is a blend of hatha (gentle movement), kundalini (nourish the nervous system), and yin (deep fascia release). We also incorporate breathwork or pranayama to support the nervous system. We hope to give you tools that you can take off the mat and share with your child as they grow.
- Exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor
- Gently re-gain strength, cardio and endurance
- Relax the upper body so you can comfortably hold your baby
- Tools to help minimize anxiety, improve sleep and increase energy
- Nurture the mind and body through breath, movement, meditation & sound healing
- Connect to our intuition as mothers, helping us to stay grounded, peaceful & joyful to nourish ourselves and our little ones
- Community and knowledge to help empower us as mothers and whole women