This New Moon in Aries is a breath of fresh air! The new moon with the alignment between the sun and moon allows for greater intuitive alignment, meaning mediation can be very powerful.
A Peek at the Aspects at Play
- Aries is a fire symbol ruled by Mars – outgoing, active, stubborn & likes to pioneer but not always great at completion
- This Aries New Moon falls into Pisces & Taurus – an interesting combo of intuition, emotion, grounded, interested in a life pleasing to the senses & stubborn
- Uranus in this New Moon signifies an open-mind ready for change, slightly unconventional, but alignment and ease towards goals
- Venus conjuncts Jupiter also representing easy flow towards goals and passion
- Venus trine to Pluto is pure passion!
- Jupiter’s sextile with Pluto indicates success with positive change
- Mars’ sextile with Neptune alludes to sensitivity and purpose with passion
- The Al Pherg star is fixed and determined
- The Kurdah fixed star means authority and sense of reality
- Mercury is also coming direct indicating forward progress and ease of communication
All in all this is a time of easy progress towards our goals, if we take time to listen to our body and intuition. There is a beautiful balance between intuition, compassion, passion, and ability to make things happen. As this is a time of passion, it’s wise to take time to slow down to meditate, rather than being headstrong. Nurture yourself to allow your passion to flourish! Engage your senses to appreciate and stay in the moment. Buy yourself flowers and enjoy your essential oils.
New Moon Meditation
Take a nice luxurious bath for yourself with epsom salts and essential oils. My choice this New Moon are for the upper intuitive and heart-centred chakras – rose & jasmine, to be balanced with earthy copaiba.
This is a gentle Third Eye and Heart Chakra tune to help you melt into your meditative state.
For our meditation, let’s take a moment to close our eyes and get grounded, inhaling to a full belly, allowing our rib cage and upper chest to expand. Exhaling allowing our chest then belly to relax. Continue with this breath, beginning to bring your awareness to your Root Chakra, feeling your connection with the Earth with your hips or feet on the Earth. If you like, imagining white light from your Root Chakra traveling down into the Earth. As you continue breathing, moving up the Sacral Chakra, seeing it glow with white light simultaneously with your Root. Continue with every chakra – Solar Plexus, Heart (front and back), Throat, Third Eye & Crown – until all are glowing a bright, warm, white light. Simply continuing with your steady easy breath as long as you like.
When you are finished with your meditation, note down any insights that came to you. Anything relating to your future goals? Anything you personally need to do for your wellbeing?
Join Danna Calli, Psychic Medium & Monica Quieroz, Transpersonal Counsellor for a beautiful Friday evening of meditation, channelled messages and more! This Full Pink Moon will be in Scorpio and represents an intense time of intricate change. Please register as space is limited.
Meditation & Pranayama Series Begins April 30th
Join us for a series of mindfulness and breath-work techniques you can practice anywhere for greater peace & joy. This series is open to all levels.