Craniosacral Therapy in North Vancouver for Infants to Adults
Katie offers Cransiosacral Healing for infants, children and adults.
Craniosacral therapy uses light touch to address the body holistically. Through this technique, we are able to balance the nervous system and allow tissues of the body to release. The body holds physical, emotional, and spiritual memories that we are often not conscious of. By tuning into these through the body, we allow for profound release and re-alignment within the mind, body and soul. Your body will decide where and how much you wish to release. As a practitioner, we merely serve as a guide to assist this process with our intuitive awareness. To learn more about Katie and Craniosacral Therapy, visit www.craniosacralhealingvancouver.com or check out this post.
What Can Craniosacral Therapy Help With?:
- Infant sleep, latching, digestion, colic, and ear infections
- Healing trauma from birth in both mother and child
- Emotional balancing, including anxiety and depression
- Healing physical and emotional trauma from injuries
- Correcting postural alignment and compression in joints
- Migraines and chronic concerns due to concussion
- Whiplash and acute physical pain
- Chronic immune concerns
- Chronic fatigue and foggy headedness
- Anxiety, depression, and PTSD
- Digestion concerns
- Sleep imbalances and more
Book a Craniosacral Session:
- Baby (0-1y): 3 x 10m sessions $75
- Mom + Babe: 75m session $125
- Child (1-10y): 20-30m session $65
- Adult (10y+): 60m session $115
To book Craniosacral Therapy in North Vancouver, please email Katie@studio202community.com
Sessions may be covered by your extended medical. Gift certificates are available.
Katie uses pure essential oils and sound healing based on your needs. As a result, we are able to surrender to a deeper state of peace and balance.